Iron Station, North Carolina
2.6
Style and Design

*******DO NOT BUY FURNITURE FROM ASHLEY HOMESTORES******So, I bought this sectional couch from ASHLEY FURNITURE HOME STORE IN GASTONIA less than 5 months ago.$1000.00 plus a 2 year extended warranty for $200.00.

About a month ago I stood up and pushed myself up with my arm on the arm rest and heard a crack and the whole arm is broken off and this is what it looks like now. Technician came out 2 weeks ago and today I got a call telling me they weren't going to honor the 12 month mfg warranty or the extra warranty due to stains on the arm of the couch that they felt like caused the wood deterioration in the arm causing the crack. They suggested my dogs did it and they do not cover claws, teeth or beak damage. My question is what the *** does a stain have to do with deteriorating the wood, and my next question is what stain.

I have contacted the better business bureau, and other suggestions on where to go next. This is unacceptable.

And will he an attorney if need be.JUST A WARNING ABOUT ASHLEY FURNITURE AND THEIR SHIFTY SERVICE.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Homestores and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Raymour and Flanigan or Bobs Discount Furniture that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Homestores.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Homestores to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Homestores?

Comments